Specialty Horse Feeds
|High Fat Low Carb||12.0%||20.0%||19.0%|
|Low Carb Lite||13.0%||5.2%||26.0%|
|Fortify with Clarifly||20.0%||4.0%||20.0%|
High Fat Low Carb
- Designed specifically for EPSM (a metabolic muscle disease), “Shivers” and “Tying Up”.
- Fortified to support these problems and safe for any horse! Great for “Hard Keepers” or “Senior” horses too!
- Low starch/heavy fortifications also excellent for Laminitis/Founder-prone and/or CUSHINGS syndrome.
- Less than 4% starch!
- Formulated with the assistance of Beth Valentine, DVM, PhD – Oregon State University.
- Endorsed by local veterinarians and horsemen for performance and palatability.
Low Carb Lite
- For adult horses at risk for Insulin Resistance and Carbohydrate related problems.
- Pelleted horse feed made with the most recent findings that follow requirements from Dr. Kellon’s research.
- Quality fiber sources are highly digestible.
- Low Starch.
- Non-Structural Carbohydrate maximum … 8%.
- Features whole oats and beet pulp.
- Significantly higher levels of Vitamin E.
- Improved fortification of vitamin/minerals to aid in performance results while supporting muscle and bone health.
- Flaxseed and Linseed meal support immune function.
- Controlled starch levels with additional yeast culture to aid in digestion and absorption to lessen the risk of digestive upset.
- Soybean oil enhances control and sustains energy, providing a controlled release of highly digestible fats.
- Same low inclusion of preservatives.
- 8% fat level, higher than most other “Senior” feeds.
- A Premium Quality feed that is designed for the unique nutritional needs of the older horse.
- Formulated with beet pulp, processed grains, enhanced vitamin/mineral levels, and digestible fiber sources in a pelleted form.
- These pellets are softened with a coating of soybean oil and molasses to make them highly palatable and easy to chew.
- If dental problems exist, Premium Senior can be used to replace some, or if necessary all, of your horses’ hay.
- Dust Free.
- Available in pellet or textured form.
- Premium Blend of pellets and loose beet pulp!
- Coated with vegetable oil and molasses for palatability.
- Highly digestible fiber!
- Added Linseed meal, Flaxseed meal, Rice Bran, and Biotin!
- Non-Structural Carbohydrate maximum … 15%.
- Excellent choice for Athletes and “Hard Keepers”.
- Inexpensive source of quality fiber.
- Very Palatable.
- For horses and ALL Livestock.
- No added Vitamins or Minerals (other than those naturally occurring).
- Formulated to be used as a hay or fiber replacer.
- Best when used in conjunction with hay at a 50/50 ratio. (Ex. If you are currently feeding 1/2 bale of hay per head per day (approx. 20lbs of day), substitute up to 10lbs with “Hay Extender.)“
- Feed NO more than 5lbs per feeding.
- Excellent for Insulin Resistance – HYPP – Founder Prone Horses – OCD – Cushings, and “Easy Keepers”.
- Can be feed alone to easy keepers, fed with grain to supplement fortification, or used as a top-dress with a feed.
- Only feed 1 to 2 pounds daily!
- Due to the high vitamin/mineral levels DO NOT supplement with additional vitamins or minerals!
- NO Cereal Grains added = lower in calories and Nonstructural Carbohydrates.
- Yeast Culture to aid in digestion and adsorption to lessen the risk of digestive upset.
- Full range of B-Complex vitamins (including Biotin).
- Flaxseed for high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Excellent ratios of copper and Zinc.
- Improved metabolism and insulin response through increased Magnesium.
- Selenium fortification for our area.
Fortify with Clarifly
- Our same great ration balancer, Fortify with the inclusion of Clarifly.
- Clarifly larvicide prevents the emergence of house and stable flies from the manure waste of treated horses by interfering with the normal molting process of fly larvae.
- House flies carry disease and cause significant stress.
- Stable flies feed on blood with painful bites.
- Protect your horse today by feeding them Fortify with Clarifly.
- We are proud to bring this equine feed to the table; Free from Corn, Soybeans and Molasses!
- Featuring Hulless Oats, Ground Barley and Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal.
- Includes Linseed Meal and Ground Flax.